NOVEMBER 4-10 | FINALS NOVEMBER 10
Join Oaklawn in giving back to the community this holiday season by donating canned and non-perishable food items November 4 - 10 at the Yes We Can Food Drive. Beginning November 4, guests can bring nonperishable food items to Player Services to receive entries into the Yes We Can Food Drive drawing on November 10.
HOW TO ENTER
- Guests can bring nonperishable food items to Player Services, November 4 - 10 and will receive entries based on the amount of items they bring.
- Donations will be accepted at Player Services.
- Guest must drop entries in the raffle drum located in the promotion area.
- Deadline for all entries to be in the drum is 9:50 p.m., Saturday, November 10 to be eligible for the last drawing of the night
HOW TO EARN ENTRIES
- For every (1) canned or jar food item donated the guest will receive two entries into the drawing.
- For every (1) non-perishable food item donated the guest will receive one entry into the drawing.
- There is NO limit to the number of entries a player can receive.
- Single packaged items will not be accepted (ex. Granola bars, Ramen noodles, cans of soda, etc.)
- Player Services has the discretion to accept or deny all donated food items.
- Expired food items will NOT be accepted.
- On Nov. 10, every 15 minutes from 6-10 p.m. the Fun Squad will draw three names from the raffle drum.
- Those players will receive the designated Free Play amount for that hour.
- Guests may only win once per hour but will be eligible to win again every hour.
- At 10 p.m., the Fun Squad will draw three names from the raffle drum for $300 in Free Play and the no-show Free Play from throughout the drawing.
For an official set of rules, please see Player Services.