THURSDAYS IN JANUARY
6 - 10 p.m.
SPIN THAT WHEEL! Every Thursday in January we are selecting two lucky players every 15 minutes to Wheel 'N' Deal for a chance to win up to $500 in Free Play!
HOW TO ENTER
Guests can pick up entries at Player Services between 8 a.m. and 9:50 p.m. on Thursdays in January. From 8 a.m. - 9:50 p.m. guests must swipe their Oaklawn Rewards card at any promotional kiosk. To be eligible for the final drawing, guests must swipe to activate their entries by 9:50 p.m.
HOW TO EARN ENTRIES
- Must be Oaklawn Rewards member to participate. Membership is free to anyone over age 21 with valid identification.
- Every guest will receive one free entry per visit per day to Oaklawn during the earning period (12/28/18 – 1/31/19) as long as guest swipes Rewards card at a swipe station or plays on Rewards card. One of these two actions must happen in order for a free entry to be added to the Rewards account.
- It is the guest's responsibility to be sure the rewards card is reading and tracking play correctly.
- For every 20 points earned on their Oaklawn Rewards card during the earning period (12/28/18 – 1/31/19), guests will earn 1 additional entry each day.
- Every 15 minutes 6-10 p.m., the Fun Squad will draw 2 names every 15 minutes.
- Guests will have four minutes to make their way to the promotions area.
- Guests will then take turns spinning the wheel in the order they were drawn.
- Once the wheel has landed on a prize amount, they can choose to take the amount or they can choose to spin again.
- If the guest chooses to spin again, they will receive whatever amount the wheel lands on.
- The final two guests will win whatever they spin plus a share of the no show free play prize pool which will be split evenly between them.
- Guests may only win once per promotional day between 6 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. All guests will be eligible for the 10 p.m. drawing, including those who won earlier in the evening.
- Silver, Gold and Elite guests MUST be present to win.
- $50 in Free Play will be added to the no show board for every no show.
- No show prize pool total will be evenly split between both 10 p.m. winners.
AUTOMATED PULLING OF WINNERS
- Winners will be picked randomly through a computer database system that counts all entries by all activated guests.
- If the computer system goes down before/during a drawing, the drawing event will be delayed until the system comes back up.
- At that time, the drawings will resume in the same time format as said event (example, if drawings are supposed to be every 15 min, then they’ll be every 15 min starting as soon as system comes back up).
- If drawings aren’t able to be completed on drawing day due to a system outage, Oaklawn may reschedule the drawings and will communicate the new date through signage.
For a complete set of rules, see Players Services.