In accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Arkansas Department of Health, Oaklawn is operating under the following protocols:
- Casino hours are 9am to 5am every day.
- Racing simulcast is open 11 am - 7 pm Sun, Wed-Fri and 11 am - 9 pm Sat.
- There is only one entrance for guests, which will be the main/front casino entrance.
- All guests and team members are required to have non-invasive temperature checks as they enter the facility. Anyone presenting a temp at/over 100 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted inside the building.
- Guests are asked to show ID upon entering should contact tracing be required.
- Guests are required to wear masks at all times.
- Team members wear masks at all times.
- Shuttle service will continue with limitations on the number of guests per shuttle.
- Guests are limited to every other slot machine to ensure social distancing.
- Live blackjack games are limited to every other seat and no more than three players per table.
- Live craps are limited to three players per side of each table.
- Live roulette is not open at this time.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the facility, including the casino.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Protocols
Oaklawn continues to meet and exceed CDC and local/state health guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing protocols:
- The facility has undergone a series of deep cleanings in all areas.
- Oaklawn has increased the frequency of cleaning all public areas during the day.
- The casino is electrostatically disinfected nightly when we are closed.
- Oaklawn has added additional hand sanitizing stations in all public and office areas.
- Has prominently displayed signage regarding social distancing, health and hygiene for guests and team members throughout the property, porte cochère, shuttles and waiting areas.
- All team members receive training on Covid-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
The Track Kitchen, Silks and Bistro 2705 are open with the following guidelines:
- The Track Kitchen is open 6:30am to 2pm seven days a week, serving breakfast and lunch.
- Silks is open 11am to 10pm daily.
- Bistro 2705 is open 9am to 4 am daily.
- Guests and team members are required to wear masks.
- Social distancing, with extra spacing between tables and seating limitations of ten (10) or less per party, will be enforced.
- Menus are disposable for one-time usage.
- Condiments are in single-use packets.