HOW TO ENTER
Pepper Punch Out is here! Every Friday in May from 6-9:40 pm the fun squad will be drawing 3 names every 20 minutes, and you might be lucky enough to get the winning black box! Guests can activate entries at any swipe station in the game room between 8 am and 9:40 pm on Fridays in May. Deadline for all entries to be activated is 9:40 pm Every guest will receive one entry per visit, per day to Oaklawn during the earning period (April 26 – May 31). For every 20 points earned on their Oaklawn Rewards card during the earning period, guests will earn 1 additional entry. Elite guests will earn 3x entries and Gold guests will earn 2x entries every day.
- Every 20 minutes 6-9:40 pm, the Fun Squad will draw 3 names.
- Guests will have four minutes to make their way to the promotions area.
- Guests will then take turns passing around black boxes until the music goes off.
- Each guest will open the box they are holding when the music stopped. One box will have a pepper in it; the other two will have “zonks”.
- The guest with the pepper will be the winner.
- Guests with the “zonks” will receive $50 Free Play each.
- The winner will then punch out one hole from the prize board. The guest will receive the free play amount on the board.
- At 10 pm, the Fun Squad will draw one name to win $300 plus any no show prizes.
- Guests may only win once per promotional day.
- All guests will be eligible for the 10 pm drawing.
- Silver, Gold and Elite guests MUST be present to win.
- $50 in Free Play will be added to the no show board for every no show.
- If one guest does not show up, the Fun Squad will remove one “zonk” box from the set. The two remaining guests will play with the two boxes.
- If two guests do not show up, the guest that does show up will automatically advance to the prize board.
- If all three guests do not show up, there will be no “prize board” winner that drawing. At the end of the night, there will be a remaining prize on the board leftover from this drawing.
AUTOMATED PULLING OF WINNERS
- Winners will be picked randomly through a computer database system that counts all entries by all activated guests.
- If the computer system goes down before/during a drawing, the drawing event will be delayed until the system comes back up.
- At that time, the drawings will resume in the same time format as said event (example, if drawings are supposed to be every 15 min, then they’ll be every 15 min starting as soon as the system comes back up).
- If drawings aren’t able to be completed on drawing day due to a system outage, Oaklawn may reschedule the drawings and will communicate the new date through signage.
For a complete set of rules, see Players Services.