Mon. & Wed. - Sat.
Noon - 10 pm
The hottest casino game on the market is coming to Oaklawn, CHICK-TAC-TOE! In the month of June, it's all about Ginger, a LIVE chicken that you get to play tic-tac-toe against! Guests will have the chance to play tic-tac-toe against Ginger located in our promotional area from 12-10 pm every Monday and Wednesday through Saturday. Challenge the chicken up to four (4) times to win! Do you think you're smarter than Ginger? If so, you'll get a FREE t-shirt, and you'll get to pick a lucky prize egg filled with free play and more! Earn your points to play Chick-Tac-Toe beginning at 8 am on the day of the promotion. For your first play, you must earn 10 points on your Oaklawn Rewards Card. You'll be eligible for additional plays for every 50 points earned, with a max of three (3) additional plays per day.
CHICK-TAC-TOE FREE GAME
- Monday Funday participants, aged 50+ will receive ONE (1) free game every Monday.
- Women who participate in Girl’s Night Out will receive ONE (1) free game every Wednesday.
- All Hot Springs Village participants will receive ONE (1) free game every Thursday.
- These guests will be eligible for a max of FIVE (5) games on these days only.
- Beginning at 12 pm on the day of the promotion, the Fun Squad will let guests line up and challenge the chicken.
- Each guest who beats the chicken will win a FREE T-Shirt and will pick an egg out of the prize basket.
- After each guest plays, they must get back in line in order to challenge the chicken again.
If the Chicken lays an egg while a guest is playing, they will get an additional $100 Free Play.
- Guests may only play a maximum of four (4) times between 12-10pm, except on special promotional days.
- If all eggs are used before the promotion is over, the Fun Squad will place all the eggs back into the basket to finish the promotion.
- If there is a line at 9:50 pm, the Fun Squad will count off the next 15 guests in line and allow them to play. The remaining guests will not be permitted to play on that night.
CHICK-TAC-TOE FOWL PLAY DRAWING
- Guests who lose against the chicken will be added to the Fowl Play Drawing at the end of the month.
IN CASE OF POWER OUTAGE/ COMPUTER FAILURE
If the computer system goes down before/during a drawing, the event will be delayed until the system comes back up.
For an official set of rules, please see Player Services.