Sunday, March 17
Spend your St. Patrick's Day with us as we host a 4 Leaf Frenzy! Sunday, March 17, there will be $3 Oaklawn Shamrocks from 5- 10 p.m., a $4.99 Irish Dinner from 4-9 p.m. and a $3,000 Free Play giveaway from 5-9 p.m. Don't forget your green!
$4.99 IRISH DINNER
All guests will be eligible for a $4.99 Irish Dinner in Lagniappe’s from 4 – 9 p.m.
Dinner will consist of: Braised corned beef with colcannon and corn o’ Obrien.
From 8 a.m.-8:50 p.m. guests must swipe their Oaklawn Rewards card at any promotional kiosk to activate their entries. Every guest is eligible for one free entry. Guests can earn 1 additional entry for every 20 points earned on their Oaklawn Rewards card on the day of the promotion, March 17, 2019. To be eligible for the final drawing, guests must swipe to activate their entries by 8:50 p.m.
• The Fun Squad, beginning at 5 p.m., will draw 2 guests every 15 minutes.
• Guests will get to choose a gold coin off the board.
• The gold coins will reveal prize amounts or a 4 leaf clover.
• If the guests pick a coin with a prize amount, they will be paid out that amount in free play.
• If a guest picks a coin with a 4 leaf clover, they will choose a 4 leaf clover from another board.
• Each 4-leaf clover will have a larger prize amount on the back. The guest will then be paid out that amount in free play.
• If a guest fails to show up then $50 will be added to the final drawing at 9 p.m.
• At 9 p.m., the Fun Squad will draw two players to win $150 in Free Play plus half of the no-show prize.
• Guests may only be drawn once between 5-8:45 p.m.
• All guests are eligible for the final drawing at 9 p.m.
• Silver, Gold, and Elite guests MUST be present to win.
• $50 in Free Play will be added to the no show board for every no show.
AUTOMATED PULLING OF WINNERS
• Winners will be picked randomly through a computer database system that counts all entries by all activated guests.
• If the computer system goes down before/during a drawing, the drawing event will be delayed until the system comes back up.
• At that time, the drawings will resume in the same time format as said event (example, if drawings are supposed to be every 15 min, then they’ll be every 15 min starting as soon as the system comes back up).
• If drawings aren’t able to be completed on drawing day due to a system outage, Oaklawn will reschedule the drawings and will communicate the new date through signage.
For a complete set of rules, see Players Services.