Tuesday, April 30
HOW TO ENTER DRAWING
Each guest who swipes or plays on their Oaklawn Rewards card on Tuesdays in April will get 1 free entry per Tuesday. Guests can earn 1 additional entry every Tuesday throughout April for every 20 points earned on their Oaklawn Rewards card. Hot Springs Village residents will be eligible for 5x the entries every Tuesday. Guests must activate their entries at any swipe station throughout the game room by 5:50 p.m. in order to be eligible to win on April 30.
- The Fun Squad will draw one guest at 6 p.m. on April 30 to win a $1,000 VISA gift card.
- The winning guest has 4 minutes to make their way to the promotions area.
- Guests must swipe to activate their entries by 5:50 p.m. on April 30 in order to qualify
- Elite, Gold and Silver guests MUST be present to win.
- The Fun Squad will draw until they find a winner.
AUTOMATED PULLING OF WINNERS
- Winners will be picked randomly through a computer database system that counts all entries by all activated guests.
- If the computer system goes down before/during a drawing, the drawing event will be delayed until the system comes back up.
- At that time, the drawings will resume in the same time format as said event (example, if drawings are supposed to be every 15 min, then they’ll be every 15 min starting as soon as the system comes back up).
- If drawings aren’t able to be completed on drawing day due to a system outage, Oaklawn will reschedule the drawings and will communicate the new date through signage.
For a complete set of rules, see Players Services.