Title: IT Support Technician/Programmer
Status: Full Time
The applicant will provide primary desktop support for onsite users in a high performance environment.
- Responsibilities include maintenance, software installation, end-user support, training tasks, and troubleshooting problems.
- In addition the applicant will assist in developing in-house software and integration interfaces for industry specific applications.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have training in Visual Basic and relational database design using
- technologies such as MS access and SQL.
- Must have an understanding of basic network concepts such as TCP/IP and DNS.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS and VOIP are a plus.
- College degree required and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must be personable, outgoing, prefer non-smoker, and capable of working in a small team.
Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check including credit.