Title: Gaming Security Officer Supervisor
Status: Full Time
This position requires a person with great customer service skills who can handle themselves professionally in stressful situations. Must be able to lead other team members in a positive manner.
- Provide courteous and professional customer service.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance and uniform.
- Respect the proprietary and trade secret information of Oaklawn and its patrons.
- Keep up to date on current promotions.
- Greet team members and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Use a radio to communicate with other security personnel and Sky 1.
- Must be able to provide accurate and legible incident reports.
- Perform credits / fills for the Blackjack area.
- Accurately check ID’s to keep minors out.
- Ensures all shift reports and checklists are accurately completed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Handle disciplinary issues on shift.
- Professional, well groomed appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to deal effectively and interact well with team members and guest.
- Ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs repeatedly
- Working knowledge of a variety of communication devices
- Superior guest service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a smoking environment
- Ability to be on feet for long periods of time and ability to walk on varying surfaces for extended periods, run when the situation requires
- Ability to obtain and maintain ARC and EGS licensing
Education Requirements: High School Graduate or GED
Great to have, but not a requirement: Prior experience in security, surveillance, law enforcement or military
Posting Date: 12/6/12