Born: Aug. 9, 1950 in Little Rock, Ark.
Residence: Little Rock, Ark. and Hot Springs, Ark.
Family: Wife Kay, who was Miss Arkansas 1969
- Owner Harry Rosenblum enjoyed great success in recent years with graded stakes winners Gentlemen’s Bet and Far Right, who became his first Kentucky Derby starter in 2015 after winning the Smarty Jones and Southwest Stakes before finishing second to eventual Triple Crown winner American Pharoah in the Arkansas Derby.
- Made his second straight Kentucky Derby appearance in 2016 with Whitmore, who finished second in the Southwest and Rebel and third in the Arkansas Derby.
- Enters the 2017 season with talented youngster Uncontested, an impressive Keeneland maiden winner.
- His full name is Harry Truman Rosenblum, and he is named for President Harry S. Truman, who was also his godfather.
- Harry and his wife, Kay, have always loved horses and a few years after they were married in 1976, he bought 50 percent of their first horse, Sylvester Road, who won by eight lengths only one week later.
- Rosenblum majored in pre-med and graduated with a B.S. in biology from Hendrix College. Although he was accepted to medical school, he declined and went into business instead. He has been in the financial services and investment business for 38 years.