Friday, February 9, 16, & 23
Ready for your chance to compete in the Winter Oaklympics? Every 20 minutes, three guests will have the chance to win Free Play!
HOW TO GET IN
- Qualifying guests will receive an e-mail with tiered entries.
- All Oaklawn Rewards members can receive one entry from Player Services.
- Guests can also earn entries the day of the drawing for every 50 points earned, with a max of 15 earned entries.
- Pick up entries at Player Services between 5 p.m. and 10:40 p.m. on each Friday, February 9, 16 and 23 and drop entries in the raffle drum located in the promotions area.
- Deadline for all entries to be in the drum is 10:40 p.m.
HOW TO WIN
- Every 20 minutes from 6 – 10:40 pm. the Fun Squad will draw three names from the raffle drum.
- Guests will have four minutes to make their way to the promotions area.
- In the order the guests arrive in the promotions area, they will choose a team game piece from the Olympic event board.
- Each team will have either a Bronze, Silver or Gold medal behind the piece.
- The guest will be paid out in Free Play based on which medal they receive.
- Bronze medalists will get $50 Free Play, Silver medalists will get $80 Free Play, and Gold medalists will get $100 Free Play.
- The Gold medalists will then pick one of 15 medals to be used in the final drawing at 11 p.m.
- At 11 p.m. the Fun Squad will call all of the Gold medalists back to the promotions area.
- Once all 15 finalists have arrived, the fun squad will draw a symbol and a location/year from the buckets.
- The first drawing will be for the Bronze medalist, who will receive $300 Free Play.
- The second drawing will be for the Silver medalist, who will receive $500 Free Play.
- The final drawing will be for the overall Gold medalist, who will receive $750 Free Play.
For an official set of rules, please see Player Services.