FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2018
10 a.m. - 11:50 p.m.
Step right on up for our $15,000 Lucky Carnival Drawing!
HOW TO GET IN
- Qualifying guests will be sent a postcard with tiered entries.
- Anyone with an Oaklawn Rewards card will receive one entry from Player Services on the day of the drawing.
- Additional entries can be earned for every 50 points earned on players card that day.
- There is a maximum of 15 extra entries.
- Guests can pick up entries at Player Services between 10 a.m. and 11:50 p.m. on Friday, March 2 and must drop entries in the raffle drum located in the promotions area.
- Deadline for all entries to be in the drum is 11:50 p.m.
HOW TO WIN
- From 1 – 4 p.m., 5 – 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. – Midnight the Fun Squad will draw three names every 15 minutes.
- In the order of arrival, they will each draw a card to determine which of the three games they will play. (Lucky Duck, Shamrock Toss or Horseshoes)
- In Lucky Duck, the guest will pick a duck from the barrel with Free Play on the bottom of the duck.
- In Shamrock Toss, the guest will toss a shamrock into a bucket with a Free Play amount on it.
- In Horseshoes, the guest will pick a horseshoe off the board with Free Play on the horseshoe.
- In each game, the guest will win the Free Play amount attached to the item they pick.
- At the end of each session, 4 p.m., 8 p.m. and Midnight, the Fun Squad will draw three names to win $500 Free Play each.
For an official set of rules, please see Player Services.