SUNDAY, MARCH 11, 2018
10 a.m. - 9:50 p.m.
Are you ready for your chance to win your share of $25,000? Don't miss our $25,000 Lucky Cash Giveaway.
HOW TO GET IN
- Qualifying guests will be sent a postcard with tiered entries.
- Guests may begin earning entries from March 4 through March 11. Entries can be earned each day for every 50 points earned on their players cards.
- Entries must be printed and put in the drum each day.
- Anyone with an Oaklawn Rewards card will receive one entry from Player Services on the day of the drawing.
- Guests may redeem their entries at Player Services between 10 a.m. and 9:50 p.m. on Sunday, March 11.
- Entries must be placed in the large drum in the promotions area to be valid.
HOW TO WIN
- From 1 – 5 p.m. and 6 – 10 p.m. the Fun Squad will draw two names every 10 minutes to win $200 cash.
- Winners will have four minutes to make their way to the promotions area.
- Both guests will also pick a qualifying pass to be used at 5 and 10 p.m. for their chance to win $1,500 cash.
- Each qualifying pass will be a different color (i.e. light green, dark green, light gold, dark gold) with different symbols (i.e. horseshoe, ladybug, shamrock, penny, crossed fingers, rabbit’s foot) to differentiate each pass.
- Guests can receive more than one qualifying pass.
- At 5 & 10 p.m. the Fun Squad will call back all guests with a qualifying pass for the Final Drawing.
- The Fun Squad will first narrow down the 48 guests to 12 guests by drawing one of four envelopes which contains a background color.
- The Fun Squad will then narrow down the 12 guests to 2 guests by drawing one of six envelopes which contain a lucky symbol.
- These two guests will be awarded $1,500 cash each.
- Elite, Gold and Silver guests MUSTbe present to win.
- Alternate guests WILL be drawn in the place of Elite, Gold and Silver guests.
- In the event that a final winning guest is one that is not present at the final drawing, the other winning guest will receive $3,000 cash.
- In the event that neither guest is present, then the Fun Squad will draw another symbol.
For an official set of rules, please see Player Services.