SUNDAY, APRIL 22, 2018
10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Are you ready for your chance to win a share of $25,000? If so, don't miss the $25,000 TIC TAC TUT CASH RAID.
HOW TO GET IN
- Qualifying guests will be sent a postcard with tiered entries.
- Additional entries can be earned for every 50 points earned on their players card on the day of the drawing, with a max of 15 entries.
- Anyone with an Oaklawn Rewards card will receive one entry from Player Services on the day of the drawing.
- Guests may redeem their entries at Player Services between 10 a.m. and 9:50 p.m. on Sunday, April 22.
- Entries must be placed in the large drum in the promotions area to be valid.
HOW TO WIN
- From 1 – 5 p.m. and 6 – 10 p.m. the Fun Squad will draw three names every 15 minutes to play Tic Tac Tut.
- Winners will have four minutes to make their way to the promotions area.
- In order of arrival they will pick which board they want.
- The Fun Squad will then begin pulling cards from a deck. The cards will have the same symbols on them as the boards do.
- As the Fun Squad calls out symbols, the players will cover that symbol up on their board.
- The first player to have three symbols in a row covered in any direction wins 1st place and $300 cash.
- The next player wins 2nd and $200 cash the last player takes 3rd and $100 cash.
- At the end of each session (5 & 10 p.m.), the prize amounts will increase to $1,500 for 1st, $1,000 for 2nd, and $500 for 3rd.
- Elite, Gold and Silver guests MUSTbe present to win.
- Alternate guests WILL be drawn in the place of Elite, Gold and Silver guests.
For an official set of rules, please see Player Services.